I recently started playing with Google Print, which is quite wonderful. I noticed that they have indexed IPv6 Network Administration. This means that if you want to know do we “discuss quagga” Google can tell you that we do, on page 165.
One of the other features lets you search for reviews of a book. So, I used that and some additional digging to find some reviews of our book.
- Mel Beckman wrote a review in March. He seemed to like it, and took IPv6 out for a spin in April.
- We have a couple of reviews on Amazon.com. W Boudville thinks we struck a slightly defensive note, I don’t see this myself, but I’m biased. For Richard Bejtlich (of TaoSecurity) we really seem to have hit the spot.
- For the German speaking among us (that’s not me!) there is also a review at Amazon.de - the reviewer seems to like what we’ve done.
- There is also a longer review in German.
- The review at Security Forums found that we were technically good, but a little dry. I thought we’d actually gone overboard on the wry comments - I guess we’ll have to try harder next time!
- Peter Salus reckons we made a nice job of it.
- There is also a review in Processor and Mac Companion
- This isn’t really a review, but at least we reminded someone of why books are important.
Overall, I think we’ve made a good impression.